You have just been through a serious procedure, please act accordingly. Stay hydrated, avoid alcohol, caffeine and strenuous activities. Rest. Your tattoo can not take care of itself! Please follow the below steps to ensure it heals well.
Skin and tattoo care with "Dermalize" product:
- Leave the dermalize product on for 2-3 days, unless it starts to peel off sooner.
- Once you take it off (a sticky residue may be present) please wash gently with mild soap and water.
- Pat dry with clean towel or tissue and apply tattoo care cream (please only use products that are intended for tattoo care). Do not overuse the cream, less is more so long as the area is hydrated.
- DO NOT REWRAP, allow the skin to breathe.
- Healing time is no less than two weeks and can be longer. Keep the area clean and moisturized.
UNTIL FULLY HEALED DO NOT:
- scratch or peel no matter how itchy it gets, pat if necessary;
- scrub or soak the tattoo, wash gently with mild soap only;
- exfoliate, shave or tan the affected area;
- overuse creams, oils or lotions;
- swim, soak in baths, go to sauna or partake in strenuous activities.
Healing is affected by many factors, including personal hygiene, amount of sleep and hydration.
If you have any questions / concerns contact us, we'll be happy to advise further. Please don't listen to friends or internet advice.